Thursday 6 June 2013

Paris.

Finally!!! I can tell you about my wonderful trip to Paris. I know I was meant to do this months ago but better late then never eh? 

Day 1

On the first day we went to a shopping centre 'Galeries Lafayette' it was lovely in there; full of all the designer shops , although I felt slightly scared to look through anything, I felt like if I touched anything i would ruin it , then I would have to pay for it , then I would cry and plead to the shop assistant. Yeah this is how I imagined it going , so I admired the clothes from a distance... 
The b-e-a-utifulll ceiling... 


some cute shoes I found , how amazing are these?!

The streets of Paris...

We went to the hard rock cafe on the evening , which is super cool by the way , although they only had one veggie option there. grrrrr. This wasn't very good as after waiting almost a whole hour , yes an hour , I was told that they were all out of the veggie burgers. Me and my fellow veggie friend werent happy , so we strolled round the streets of paris trying to find something vegetarian , and I'm not joking , it took us another half an hour to find somewhere that actaully did something veggie. I've never enjoyed a veggie burger so much in my entire life. To cheer us up we got a bottle of wine to take back to the hotel ... 

and it had a bloody cork in it!!!!!!

Dont worry , thankfully my next day was wayyy better. 

Day 2

The second day was a proper tourist day  , we went and visited some of the main attractions such as the love lock bridge , the haute couture museum and the Notre Dame.

The view from our balcony , isn't it pretttyy :) 




Chanel garments in haute couture museum

love lock bridge!
Im wearing...
Dress - Asos
Shoes - Asos
Bag - Newlook
Jacket - Newlook


Say hello to my college buds!

Outside the Notre Dame

Cute little cafe :)

We then visited an exhibition based on monsters , they had been made by many famous designers such as Alexander McQueen. The designs are amazing!!! 








To finish off the day me and Lauren went on the hunt for some vintage shops! This was by far my favorite part of the trip. We came across a few vintage shops but this one was the best , the people in there were so lovely and gave us free scarves and everything!! You must go there if you ever go to Paris :D 




I also got to eat at the hard rock cafe! and have a cheeky little cocktail ;) 




I think I best leave it there for now and show you day 3 another day , or else we shall be here forever... :P  

Hope your all okay! 

Love Sophie <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for the comment dear!