Wednesday 1 May 2013

UPDATE

Yes I know... I'm the worst blogger ever. Its been almost 2 months since I last did a post , how bad is that? Hopefully this will change when I come back from holiday. Yup , remember that beautiful photo I showed you , well I'm off to Zante today! I shall be leaving in the next 10 mins so I best make this quick! I just thought I'd give you a quick update of what I've been doing. I've been extremely busy with college , the deadline is coming up! And I am shitting my pants because I am no where near finished , despite the fact that I haven't done a blog in 2 months. Which is very annoying. Posts to look forward to are.......

- 1950's finished skirt and stretch top , made by yours truly
- My amaziinggg time in Paris!
- My amaazzzinnggg time in Weymouth!
- And When I get back from Zante , my 'hopefully amazzinnggg' time in Zante!

Hope you're all doing well! I shall see you in a week my dears!

Love Sophie <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for the comment dear!