Sunday 19 February 2012

Boo!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. I always had doubts because I thought I wouldn't have anything to write about aha. Recently my sister started a blog  Sunflowers-Dance.blogspot.com  and I found myself reading it all the time and kept bugging her to write new ones! =P She insisted I began to write my own blog. I made excuses, saying that my laptop had broke so I couldn't really write one - when really I was just afraid? Not sure if afraid is the right word aha, but you get my drift. Anyhow, my mom and dad got me a lappy yesterday so I can no longer use that as an excuse. £230 it was - bargain! I've gotta give them the money back though sadly, it's gonna kill me to hand over that money =( Just think how many clothes I could have bought with that!




Anyway, about me. I'm a 16 year old girl who lives in a crappy little town called Walsall. I'm in my last year of school (thank god) and can't wait to go to college! I have a Sunday job serving food at a pub called The County, I only do 4 hours and get 20 pounds. So that's not bad really, considering most people my age don't have a job. I really do want another job though or more hours , 20 pounds a week isn't enough when you love shopping as much as me =) aha. 






So to make a little more money me and my sister have started selling some of our clothes on ebay and asos marketplace. We created outfits out of the clothes we wanted to sell yesterday and took some pictures ready to put online. But there was a problem - we fell in love with some of the outfits and didnt want to sell them anymore! aha. We got past that though and told ourselves that with the money we make we could buy an even better outfit. =P I'll add some pics soon once we've started selling them! =)


Today has just been one of my usual Sundays... Work at 12 till 4 - and then doing bugger all for the rest of the day! This needs to stop happening. Hopefully my blog will help me do that =) So as soon as I got back from work I got out of my horrible work clothes. A pair of black trousers and white shirt. Not very eye catching at all. That's one of the things I dislike about working at a pub. I look rather boring and normal. This isn't good. I might have to do something about that actually. I'm sure I can make my uniform look a tad more fashionable!?


 Back to getting changed =P I threw on one of my old Newlook Tops and tucked it into my new skirt from Cow in Birmingham. It was at a bargain price of £3! It didn't even cost me that , as me and my sister share the majority of our clothes aha. So it cost me £1.50! I think thats bloody amazing if you ask me =D I paired it with some wooly tights, my owl necklace, vintage earrings and my new Red Herring boots which were in the sale for £20 - originally price £60. I'm sure you can tell by now that I love my bargains =P



Top - £12 Newook
Skirt - £3 - Cow
Tights - Matalan



Red Herring boots. £20 - originally £60!. 



I absolutely adore owls!!!! They are one of my many obsessions =D This was one of my first purchases of jewellery from Topshop. I bought it about a year ago, think it cost me around £10? It was money well spent! I wear this item of jewellery at least once a week =)
These earrings are also around a year old , I was given these as a gift from my sister. I don't wear these very often to be honest. I don't know why as they are really cute and different. Think I will start wearing them more! =) 








So there you have it, my quick Sunday outfit! Not that I really went out aha , I went round my mates house for a while and played the Beatles guitar hero though! Love that game I do =D ahhhh if only I was that good at playing the real guitar... 


Right I best get some sleep , I have school in the morning and if I don't go to bed now I doubt I will be up in time! School - "The best times of your life" they say. Well that's a load of shite. Mind my French. 


Sweet dreams 


Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for the comment dear!